Shiny things attract our attention, therefore they attract energy. But clearly reflective things like mirrors actually bounce our attention away from something and therefore sending the energy away as well. The mirror shows us what’s behind us, taking our attention and moving it in a different direction. This is the principle behind the Feng Shui concept of the protection mirror, you may have seen one of these red/green octagon mirrors hanging above someone’s front door. It acts as a symbol to send negative energy away. On the other hand if you want to attract energy to your front door (new money, new job, new relationship, etc.) you would want something that shines or sparkles but doesn’t reflect an image. A windsock made with glitter, a brass wind chime or a cut glass crystal would be good examples.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How to Get Dressed in 3 Minutes – Feng Shui Your Closet
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Wealth Cures for the Front Door
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com