Shiny things attract our attention, therefore they attract energy. But clearly reflective things like mirrors actually bounce our attention away from something and therefore sending the energy away as well. The mirror shows us what’s behind us, taking our attention and moving it in a different direction. This is the principle behind the Feng Shui concept of the protection mirror, you may have seen one of these red/green octagon mirrors hanging above someone’s front door. It acts as a symbol to send negative energy away. On the other hand if you want to attract energy to your front door (new money, new job, new relationship, etc.) you would want something that shines or sparkles but doesn’t reflect an image. A windsock made with glitter, a brass wind chime or a cut glass crystal would be good examples.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Three things you need to know for 2018
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- AZ to CA: Buying Used Items and Clearing Energy
- Number Four
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com