Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- How the Lucky Money Cat Became Lucky
- How to let go of Grandpa's table – the decluttering challenge of family heirlooms.
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- The Two Types of Feng Shui Crystals and What They're Used For
- About Donna Stellhorn and Feng Shui Form
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: February 2011
AZ to CA: The most amazing thing happens as you start to let go of stuff. You create a space where something new can come in and if you take just a few steps to let go, you’ll find something … Continue reading
I have Taurus rising and so generally I don’t travel light, but for this move to California I want to let go of what no longer serves me and move into the new place as light as my Taurus rising … Continue reading
Money bags, money bags, money bags…What’s this all about? There’s an email/facebook chain letter floating around that says “This month has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags (or … Continue reading
In three or four months I’m going to be moving from Arizona to California and as an Astrologer, Feng Shui and Room Reading expert I thought I would share my moving process; everything from clearing clutter and choosing a new … Continue reading
Follow this link to predictions for each sign for the Year of the White Rabbit.