I have Taurus rising and so generally I don’t travel light, but for this move to California I want to let go of what no longer serves me and move into the new place as light as my Taurus rising will allow. (Want to know your Rising Sign? Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your date, time and city of birth and I will email you your Rising Sign). This will mean letting go of stuff that I really don’t need for my future life. Generally for any Earth Rising Sign, letting go of stuff involves a lot of weeping and a crowbar. I’m no exception. The Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. We are practical and like to be prepared, hence the large collection of stuff. But I am getting out the crowbar (actually I have two, the heavy duty one and the junior crowbar for prying smaller items like knick knacks out of my iron grip) and I’m beginning to let go.
Top Posts & Pages
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- AZ to CA: Your rising sign affects how much stuff you have...
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 2011 Year of the White Rabbit
- Colors for the Bathroom
- Three things you need to know for 2018
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com