I have Taurus rising and so generally I don’t travel light, but for this move to California I want to let go of what no longer serves me and move into the new place as light as my Taurus rising will allow. (Want to know your Rising Sign? Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your date, time and city of birth and I will email you your Rising Sign). This will mean letting go of stuff that I really don’t need for my future life. Generally for any Earth Rising Sign, letting go of stuff involves a lot of weeping and a crowbar. I’m no exception. The Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. We are practical and like to be prepared, hence the large collection of stuff. But I am getting out the crowbar (actually I have two, the heavy duty one and the junior crowbar for prying smaller items like knick knacks out of my iron grip) and I’m beginning to let go.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How to Get Dressed in 3 Minutes – Feng Shui Your Closet
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Wealth Cures for the Front Door
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com