AZ to CA: As I’m letting go of stuff I’m weighing the options of where things should go. Of course, selling or donating top the list, then recycling. and finally, if there is no other option, trashing the item. I’m selling a lot of the furniture on Craig’s List. I sold the bedroom set I had for 14 years. 14 years is a Saturn opposition, a very good point to let go of something. And for the Feng Shui. getting a new bedroom set when I get to my new home will really stimulate my relationship energy. I sold my CD racks to someone who still owns CDs. I sold off some tools to someone who is handy. And my filing cabinets went to someone who has a lot of paper to organize. It’s been great meeting all these people.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Three things you need to know for 2018
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- AZ to CA: Buying Used Items and Clearing Energy
- Number Four
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com