AZ to CA: As I’m letting go of stuff I’m weighing the options of where things should go. Of course, selling or donating top the list, then recycling. and finally, if there is no other option, trashing the item. I’m selling a lot of the furniture on Craig’s List. I sold the bedroom set I had for 14 years. 14 years is a Saturn opposition, a very good point to let go of something. And for the Feng Shui. getting a new bedroom set when I get to my new home will really stimulate my relationship energy. I sold my CD racks to someone who still owns CDs. I sold off some tools to someone who is handy. And my filing cabinets went to someone who has a lot of paper to organize. It’s been great meeting all these people.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How to Get Dressed in 3 Minutes – Feng Shui Your Closet
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Wealth Cures for the Front Door
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com