AZ to CA: I think Craig’s List is great for finding and selling stuff. When I get to my new home I will probably find some of my “new” things on Craig’s List. When I buy used items I always like to smudge the item to clear any possible negative energy. Negative energy on an item doesn’t mean that the person themselves was negative; they might have been through some negative experiences such as an illness or job loss or divorce, and the negative energy from their experience now permeates the item. This energy can be cleared by smudging. I wrote a little booklet on this topic which you can see at http://www.donnastellhorn.com/books.htm
Top Posts & Pages
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- AZ to CA: Your rising sign affects how much stuff you have...
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 2011 Year of the White Rabbit
- Colors for the Bathroom
- Three things you need to know for 2018
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com