Getting rid of stuff is time consuming. I donated an old computer to a great little charity here in Chandler, called AboutCare.org that sets up computers for the elderly and physically challenged so they can communicate with loved ones. It took me about two weeks to get the computer hard drive cleaned off and coordinate the pick-up. Now I look at stuff that I’m thinking of buying and wonder how much trouble it will be to get rid of later. It’s really a good way to curb buying. So I have let go of a few things…lots more to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Three things you need to know for 2018
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- AZ to CA: Buying Used Items and Clearing Energy
- Number Four
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com