Getting rid of stuff is time consuming. I donated an old computer to a great little charity here in Chandler, called AboutCare.org that sets up computers for the elderly and physically challenged so they can communicate with loved ones. It took me about two weeks to get the computer hard drive cleaned off and coordinate the pick-up. Now I look at stuff that I’m thinking of buying and wonder how much trouble it will be to get rid of later. It’s really a good way to curb buying. So I have let go of a few things…lots more to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How to Get Dressed in 3 Minutes – Feng Shui Your Closet
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Wealth Cures for the Front Door
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com