You might be surprised to learn that I, a Feng Shui expert, am a confirmed renter. I wasn’t always, but I am now. And for me and my lifestyle right now, renting really works. I like having other people be responsible for the water heater and the roof. More and more of my clients are renting now, too. Some because they want to, and some feel it’s their best option right now. I feel there are real benefits to renting. You can move when you want, and there is definitely less expense. A house and all those home improvement projects can really suck up money. But as a renter I don’t feel a desire to put in hardwood floors or change out the appliances. I can still watch HGTV I just don’t feel compelled to apply those lessons to my own home.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How to Get Dressed in 3 Minutes – Feng Shui Your Closet
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Wealth Cures for the Front Door
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com