You might be surprised to learn that I, a Feng Shui expert, am a confirmed renter. I wasn’t always, but I am now. And for me and my lifestyle right now, renting really works. I like having other people be responsible for the water heater and the roof. More and more of my clients are renting now, too. Some because they want to, and some feel it’s their best option right now. I feel there are real benefits to renting. You can move when you want, and there is definitely less expense. A house and all those home improvement projects can really suck up money. But as a renter I don’t feel a desire to put in hardwood floors or change out the appliances. I can still watch HGTV I just don’t feel compelled to apply those lessons to my own home.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Three things you need to know for 2018
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- AZ to CA: Buying Used Items and Clearing Energy
- Number Four
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com