There is a good article at Planet Money http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2011/02/10/133624349/should-you-rent-or-buy which outlines some financial ratios to help you determine whether it’s more financially beneficial to rent or buy in the area where you live. Keep in mind that this doesn’t take into consideration the emotional reasons to rent versus buy. Nor does it talk about how easy it will be to sell your place when you do want to move. The ratios say if you’re moving to Kansas City, it’s a better financial decision to buy instead of rent. But if you were planning to move again in a year or two, consider that it may not be that easy to sell. They list San Diego, my chosen destination, as a better place to rent than buy. Another confirmation for me to rent.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Three things you need to know for 2018
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- AZ to CA: Buying Used Items and Clearing Energy
- Number Four
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com