Real estate follows an 18 year cycle, 18.3 years to be exact, the Node Cycle which non-Astrologers call the Benner cycle. Benner was a prosperous farmer who lost everything in the stock market panic of 1873 and he became determined to figure out price fluctuations and cycles. He published a book in 1875 on Astrological cycles that affect the commodities markets; an 18 year cycle; the Node cycle and 56 year cycle; the Saturn cycle. To this Astrologer, Georgia Stathis adds: when the North Node is in Cancer then real estate prices and interest rates are generally high, whereas when the North Node is in Capricorn home prices, interests rates, and even housing activity is low. Guess where the North Node has been for the last 1.5 years? (Want to know when the North Node will be in Cancer again? just email me). So if you’re planning to stay in a house for 7-9 years, then I can understand why you’d buy. But for me, I’m going to rent.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Sea Shells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How to Get Dressed in 3 Minutes – Feng Shui Your Closet
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- 5 Unusual Tips for Getting a New and Better Job
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Wealth Cures for the Front Door
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com