If you want to eat more veggies and be more health-minded in general consider painting your dining room green. Choose a green found in nature, a shade that looks vibrant and alive. In a few weeks, you’ll notice you’re naturally drawn to healthier foods. That is of course if you dine in the dining room. If you’re eating your meals in the living room in front of the TV this won’t work.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- How the Lucky Money Cat Became Lucky
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Colors for the Bathroom
- Desk Lamps: The Feng Shui of Lighting Your Cubicle Work Space
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com