Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- When an Eclipse Falls on Your Birthday (or really close to it).
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- Five Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Friendships
- About Donna Stellhorn
- Desk Lamps: The Feng Shui of Lighting Your Cubicle Work Space
- Feng Shui Success Cure for 2019: The Hourglass
- Lucky and Unlucky Numbers - Number ONE
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Crystals and Gemstones
In Feng Shui, we divide crystals into two categories. There are natural crystals and cut glass crystals. The natural crystals include everything from gemstones to common crystals such as quartz and agate. Cut glass crystals are faceted crystals that are … Continue reading