Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- When an Eclipse Falls on Your Birthday (or really close to it).
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Five Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Friendships
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- Fire and Water: for people who argue in the kitchen - a Feng Shui Tip
- Number Two
- Number Five
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Feng Shui and Color
Great friends are a gift in this world. Those who have friends are happier, healthier and live longer. When you were young and in school finding friends seemed easier (though still had its challenges) but now in our busy lives … Continue reading
There’s really no wrong color for a dining room. But there are choices you can make that support your coals. Color can indeed affect our feelings, thoughts and therefore our decisions. If you want to eat more veggies and be … Continue reading