Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- When an Eclipse Falls on Your Birthday (or really close to it).
- Five Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Friendships
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- Feng Shui Success Cure for 2019: The Hourglass
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Blue Moon
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Feng Shui and Color
Great friends are a gift in this world. Those who have friends are happier, healthier and live longer. When you were young and in school finding friends seemed easier (though still had its challenges) but now in our busy lives … Continue reading
There’s really no wrong color for a dining room. But there are choices you can make that support your coals. Color can indeed affect our feelings, thoughts and therefore our decisions. If you want to eat more veggies and be … Continue reading