Top Posts & Pages
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- Five Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Friendships
- When an Eclipse Falls on Your Birthday (or really close to it).
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Watch a Feng Shui expert move...
- About Donna Stellhorn
- Predictions for Each Sign for 2011
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Feng Shui
Some days life feels like a rat race. Lots of things in process but nothing really accomplished. I may not have had time for a real workout. I may not have eaten as healthy as I should have. I may … Continue reading
Great friends are a gift in this world. Those who have friends are happier, healthier and live longer. When you were young and in school finding friends seemed easier (though still had its challenges) but now in our busy lives … Continue reading
I opened the front door and there it was on the floor – my coin string. The string of Chinese coins strung together with a bright red cord, topped with an intricate knot was now prostrate on the floor. The … Continue reading
In Feng Shui, we divide crystals into two categories. There are natural crystals and cut glass crystals. The natural crystals include everything from gemstones to common crystals such as quartz and agate. Cut glass crystals are faceted crystals that are … Continue reading