Top Posts & Pages
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- Five Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Friendships
- When an Eclipse Falls on Your Birthday (or really close to it).
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- Watch a Feng Shui expert move...
- About Donna Stellhorn
- Predictions for Each Sign for 2011
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Donna Stellhorn
Some days life feels like a rat race. Lots of things in process but nothing really accomplished. I may not have had time for a real workout. I may not have eaten as healthy as I should have. I may … Continue reading
Great friends are a gift in this world. Those who have friends are happier, healthier and live longer. When you were young and in school finding friends seemed easier (though still had its challenges) but now in our busy lives … Continue reading
There is a Full Moon on February 19, 2019, at 7:53 am PT. Here’s what’s in store for us for the next two weeks. (You can listen to the podcast or read the article below). What is important to know … Continue reading
Your Moon tells you more about yourself than your Sun sign: In fact, your Moon sign describes your needs and wants more deeply than any other single point in your chart. Here are four reasons why knowing your Moon sign … Continue reading
I opened the front door and there it was on the floor – my coin string. The string of Chinese coins strung together with a bright red cord, topped with an intricate knot was now prostrate on the floor. The … Continue reading