Top Posts & Pages
- How to Interpret the Energy of House Numbers
- Feng Shui and Seashells
- Mercury Retrograde - Dos and Don'ts
- Five Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Friendships
- More Do’s and Don’ts for Mercury Retrograde.
- When an Eclipse Falls on Your Birthday (or really close to it).
- Fire and Water: for people who argue in the kitchen - a Feng Shui Tip
- 6 Feng Shui Tips for Getting Pregnant
- The real Feng Shui Cure for 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- More Mercury Retrograde Things to Do and Things to Avoid
Hours & Info949-940-5697
- Follow Feng Shui Form on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Financial Feng Shui
I opened the front door and there it was on the floor – my coin string. The string of Chinese coins strung together with a bright red cord, topped with an intricate knot was now prostrate on the floor. The … Continue reading
The Lucky Money Cat is an example of a cultural symbol that is very effective in shifting the energy of a home and bringing in prosperity opportunities. The story of the Lucky Money Cat. Once there was an impoverished priest … Continue reading
Chinese Coins are a great Feng Shui cure for bringing in money opportunities. In this video I talk about using coins and coin strings according to Feng Shui principles.